Sunday, October 28, 2007

It has been awhile- Happy Halloween!!!.


Hello. Yes, it has been awhile, but I guess life just got the best of me and it was hard to find time to do this. Yesterday was the day we went trick-or-treating. The kids had a lot of fun. Abby walked around with her friend this year. She did not want any parents with her. This was a really hard descion for me to make. I am very overprotective. I will admit it. This year is definitely turning out to be a challenge when it comes to our daughter, Abigail. ( more of a challenge for me than Craig.) She went again as Queen Amadala from Star Wars. I was very brave and let her go with her friends around the neighborhood. I am so proud of myself.




Ian was a clone from Star Wars. (Yes, we love Star Wars in this house) Craig was Dumbledore and I was just a witch. Ian and Abby received many items of good things to eat. Abby even got some tricks like a rubber rat!!.






Abby and I also did some crafty things!! We made a spider and a skeleton which Abby named Buster. We decorated the yard a bit and had a lot of fun making them. They were both easy to make and we are already looking into what we can make next year.




We definitely had a good weekend with lots of fun. I wish for you a Happy Halloween.












1 comment:

  1. Those pictures are all much cuter than the previous mice picture. No offense to the mice intended. Glad the kids had fun trick or treating.

    ReplyDelete