Monday, October 29, 2007

Monday night football- Go Pack!


It is Monday night. Packers are off their bye week. Yeah. Craig will get to watch the game. Craig was chomping at the bit because the Pack did not play last week and he had to wait until Monday night to watch his favorite team, the Green Bay Packers.
Craig is not like the typical fan. He has stuck by his team no matter how good or bad they have been during his entire life. When it comes to watching the game, he prefers that he is alone with a couple of brewskies in the basement of our house. (unless he is at the game of course.) He usually listens to the radio broadcast and watches the game. ( In Wisconsin, the Packers are always on no matter if they are sold out or not.) I am not allowed to watch with him because I may talk too much and at times he has blamed me for bad plays because I was in the room with him. I give him the time to be alone with his Packers.
Their opponent was the Denver Broncos whom they had not beaten to date. When the game went into overtime, I sat down and thought this would be a nail biter overtime and will have to hold my breath during each play. Boy was I wrong!!!! Sixteen seconds into the overtime, Brett Farve threw a bomb of a touchdown to Gregg Jennings to win the game. Score 19-13.
It was a great game. It is going to be a sad day in Green Bay when Brett is no longer QB.

Go Packers!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment