Saturday, January 03, 2009



A long time has passed since I last blogged. My mother has been saying when are you going to add something to your blog....... Well, here goes.
First, Happy New Year to all!! I have been quilting a little more and I have above a couple of my more recent projects. The top one is an Art to Heart pattern called attitude gratitude. I love Art to Heart. (because they are cute and fast to make)
The bottom is a table runner that I made. It was supposed to be a gift, but I did not finish it in time so........ it may have to stay in our house or I will have to give it next year. (then I will be one present ahead) (He he he) I think this is a good start to blogging for the New Year. Don't worry Mom I will blog again.

2 comments:

  1. Great projects! Now don't wait another six months to post. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for entering my giveaway. Now...keep checking your blog BECAUSE it's the only way I have to contact you if you WIN my prize!

    ReplyDelete