Wednesday, June 04, 2008

This is my baby girl looking more and more like a young lady. She wore this to a recent dance she attended. She was beautiful as always. She had an awesome time with her friends.
Tomorrow is the last day of school for both of my kids. They have been counting down the hours since Monday. ( Yes, I said hours, not days). I think they are looking forward to the upcoming Summer. They both had an awesome school year and excelled in all of their school work and activities. I am very proud of both of them.
As of noon tomorrow, I will have a 6th grader and a eighth grader in our home.
TTFN

2 comments:

  1. No - not a 6th grader and an 8th grader. That can't be right - look that up cuz I am sure that you are wrong. We are NOT that old! :)

    Hi, Kari!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Glad to see you are doing well. You have a beautiful family.

    ReplyDelete