Tuesday, July 31, 2007

Our Anniversary is Today


Fourteen years of marriage.
That is how long Craig and I have been married.
It seems so long ago.
I look at pictures of our wedding and can remember the fun we had on that day with our family and friends.
It was the time of our lives. We have come a long way together and at times it feels like longer than 14 years and other times it feels like
I am falling in love all over with him.
I thank God that He has given to me such a special man to share my life with and look forward in sharing many more years with him.
Happy Anniversary,Craig. I love you.

2 comments:

  1. Wishing you many, many more years together!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awww, Kari! I got a little misty reading this! It can't possibly be that long ago, can it? I know that I had a lot of fun that night!

    Here's to many, many more years of love to come!

    ReplyDelete