Sunday, January 04, 2009

Other Projects finished ..


I got into a little stitchery the end of 2008. These are two of the projects I finished. The one is called old Santa. I did not like this pattern as much once it was made. I was making it as a gift and then did not like it as well and so I just kept it. I do love the frame I found at Kohls. Christmas clearance is so great!!!
The other framed stitchery is called "when it is dark enough, you can see the stars". i made this for my parents. I loved embellishing it with a little extras like the extra stars and words on the bottom. I loved this pattern and think I may do it again.
I want to finish and draw your attention to the snow flake above. Click on it and check out other blogs and enter to win giveaways. It is called whirl into winter giveaway.
It is very icy in Southeastern WI. I feel that we may just stay home and wait for it to melt. TTFN.

No comments:

Post a Comment