Tuesday, July 24, 2007

My Oldest is 12





Today is a special day in the Syron household. This is a day,twelve years ago, Craig and I became a family of three. Abigail Katrice Syron was born July 24,1995 at 7:20 PM. I became a Mom. I was scared and excited all at the same time. One thing was for sure, Craig and I were given a beautiful gift from God. Our lives have never been the same. We are thankful for that, too. Abigail brings us joy each day and shows us insight to things that I some times forget or overlook.
Abby spent her day today with her family. We went out to eat at one of her favorite restaurants, the Mineshaft.
The wait staff all sang Happy birthday to her and she got a virgin Margarita.(which she loved the taste. kinda scary).
The kids went to the game room and played games for an hour.
They ended up with over 800 tickets. (they opted to save them for next time) We went home and the kids went swimming.
I made a monkey cake for Abby and a Zucchini cake. Abby loves monkeys and loves zucchini cake. So far we ate the zucchini cake and Abigail will have a sleepover Wednesday and eat the second with her friends.
I look back at these last twelve years and cannot believe how fast it has gone. She has gone from an almost helpless baby to a very intelligent young lady with ideas of her own.
I am so proud of her and I look forward in watching her continue to grow into a confident young woman.
Happy Birthday, Abgail!!!!

1 comment:

  1. In the blink of an eye. The cake looks really nice and Abby happy. Glad she had a nice birthday.

    ReplyDelete